In case you missed it, I was on KTVU this morning to talk about one of my favorite subjects, Healthy Cocktails! Check out the segment and recipes below for some delicious, healthy and easy summer sips.
This is my all time favorite cocktail. It's light, fresh and feels really healthy but gives you the kick you're looking for with the tequila and mescal.
- 1 shot tequila
- Splash of mescal
- 1/2 GT Dave's Kombucha (I like Trilogy Flavor)
- Juice from one lime
- Mint (Optional)
This is the salad cocktail you've been looking for. Detox to retox with this one!
- 1/2 Blue Print Juice
- 1 shot Tito's Vodka
- Juice from one lemon
- 1 small piece of watermelon mashed
White Wine Sangria :
- 1 bottle of organic Chardonnay. I like Bonterra or Frey.
- 3-4 cups mixed berry flavor sparkling water
- 1 cup frozen blueberries and strawberries
- 10-12 strawberries sliced
- Mix together and serve!